Christmas in New York
There is no better place to get in the holiday spirit than New York City. Take a look at my top favorite things to do throughout the city...
Top Christmas Activities.
1. Bryant Park Christmas Market & Ice Skating - Huge, more Christmas shops, ice skating rink but extremely crowded go early
2. Union Square Christmas Market - Less crowded than Bryant Park but lacks some Christmas shops
3. Rockefeller Center - Has the large real Christmas tree, Saks light and window display, and FAO Schwarz pop up
4. Wollman Rink Central Park - Biggest ice skating rink in the city
5. The Nutcracker Ballet - Lincoln Center, must see
6. The Standard Meatpacking - has all colorful trees, mini ice skating rink and hot coco stand
7. Lotte New York Palace Hotel - Christmas Tree
8. The Oculus - Pop up ice skating rink and stores in center of mall
9. The Christmas Spectacular & Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall
10. Rolf's Bar - All cover in Christmas lights decorating the entire bar - go early in season line wraps around the block and can't move once inside