This year I spent Memorial Weekend in Northern Michigan. I spent all my summer's here as a kid and think no place is better than Bay Harbor. They have everything from a golf club, yacht club, horse barn, beach, shops and restaurants. Growing up in this beautiful place I certainly took it for granted and now I jump at any chance I get to go back. Nothing like being on a lake especially in the Midwest where everyone is friendly and full of that small town charm.
Below are some of my favorite things to do while I'm back home. Sit at the beach, walk the docks, shop in the neighboring towns Petoskey and Harbor Springs. My must see list is below for the best coffee shop and places to see while visiting along with links to my outfits.
Must Visit's in Petsokey:
1. Roast & Toast Coffee - Best coffee in town also serves great causal breakfast
2. Grandpa Shorter's Store - Perfect for any nice gift from Michigan
3. Twisted Olive - Amazing brunch place
3. American Spoon - Best jam in the world connected to a gelato store
4. Kilwins - Small Batch best Mint Chip EVER ice cream
5. Lake Affect - Great store for upscale home gifts also carry Shinola another Michigan brand
-Visiting Harbor Springs make sure to hit Tom's Mom's Cookies
Shirt: Wine | Bliss Nation